Free School Meals
Is my child eligible for free school meals?
Your child might be eligible if you access:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
Does my child have to eat the free school meals?
No. Pupils who are registered for free school meals do not have to eat them. If you are eligible but you want your child to have packed lunches you should still register because the school will receive the funding which can support your child in other ways.
How do I register?
To see if you are eligible for Free School Meals please follow the link below, this takes only a few minutes and you are not required to provide any documentation, you will receive confirmation in minutes
or alternatively you can register below;
To register, please visit the North Lincolnshire Council Website: